It is an enlightening and eye-opening class you should not miss !"According to the city's writeup about it:
...is designed to give City of Valdosta residents age 21 and older an inside look at how their city operates daily. Participants will be exposed to all city departments according to the following itinerary:
- April 4 Introduction to Class
- April 11 Public Safety and Municipal Court
- April 18 Engineering, Public Works and Utilities
- April 25 Financial Administration, Industrial and Economic Development
- May 2 Community Building and Neighborhood Development
- May 9 Facility Tour and Graduation
Last year's class was the first, with 23 graduates.
For Lowndes County residents who do not live in Valdosta, the equivalent is...